Daddy's Christmas Tree

 I stood back and watched as he hung the last ornament. "What do you think baby?" He asked as he stepped back and looked it over. I scanned it from the base of the tree, up the green limbs, across the coordinating tinsel and light strands. There was a feel in the air. 

"Its beautiful baby." I said, moving closer to his side. "Hang on baby, let me plug it in so we can see the whole thing." I said, quickly sliding under the tree and turning the lights on before sliding back out. I stood and wrapped my arms around him. The lights flashed and twinkled across his face as I stood looking up at him. He watched it for a moment before he smiled down at me. "Beautiful baby" He said softly , taking my mouth. I opened when he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, moaning as I sucked on it before twining my tongue with his. I ran my nails up his back beneath his shirt and sucked his groan into my own lungs. His hands started tugging at my clothes and I helped him pull my shirt and sweats off. Then I tugged his shirt over his head. He stood there in his sleep pants and I stood in just my panties and bra as he pulled me against him. The heat from his skin soaked into mine and we groaned into each others mouths. His hand wrapped in my hair and he pulled back as he leaned down and licked and nibbled along my jaw. I rubbed myself against him, running my nails along his sides and around to his chest and stomach. He breathed roughly and I found myself on the floor with him over me. This wouldnt do for my plan! So I put my hand against his chest and he froze crouched over me. "I want to ride you Daddy.." I said leaning up and biting his bicep. He watched with hooded eyes and waited for a moment before he nodded. He spun us so he was sitting against the table with his arms behind his head. I scooted down and ran my fingers along the waistband of his sleep pants. He smirked and lifted up, helping me pull his pants off so I was the only one left in my underwear. I scooted back up and took his mouth with mine and nibbled and kissed him until he wasnt paying attention to more than our mouths and my hands sliding along his sides and back. He arched into my touch as I rocked over him. I slid my hands up to his wrists and held them tightly as his eyes popped open. He tensed. Then he focused on me again, his jaw tense. I leaned in and took his lip in, sucking lightly as I rocked against him, letting him feel how wet this had made me. Him under my power this time. His breath hitched and then his cheeks flushed. He thrust up a few times, letting me feel how hard he was already. I ran my hands down his arms with a "Stay."  and reached behind my own back, undoing my bra. He looked down and focused on my nipples which beaded tightly as the air brushed across them. I sat up on my knees, removing my core from his hips and putting my breasts in front of his face. "Lick me Daddy. Suck on my tits." He groaned and leaned forward, keeping his arms behind his head and staring up at me through his lashes as he sucked on my right nipple. I moaned happily as he started to nip and suck alternating light and hard touches. I was steadily getting wetter with the feel of his mouth on me and there was more I wanted to do while I had him under me. I leaned back pulling my breast from his mouth. I pinched and pulled once as I scooted back between his legs. I leaned down and took him into my mouth with one slow glide. Taking all at once, deep into my throat before pulling off with a gasp. "Fuck baby. Do that again" He groaned. I giggled and did a slower glide, all to the base and slowly pulling back off after swallowing around the tip. "Unghhh" He groaned, making my pussy clench knowing I was going to be full of him in a moment. I sucked and licked, nibbled and nipped making sure he was thrusting up to meet me before I pulled away licking my lips. I knew they were swollen from him fucking my mouth and his eyes dilated as my tongue swept across them. I stood in front of him and shimmied out of my wet panties. His eyes focused on my pussy and I knew from his vantage point he could see the moisture leaking from me as I stood before him naked. "I want to eat your pussy babygirl." He growled licking his lips. I almost came right then, but I wanted him deep in me. I needed him to fill me. I moved forward enough to wrap my hand in his hair and pull his head back as I slowly sank down into his lap. I licked and nibbled across his jaw, down his throat and bit his shoulder. He growled and thrust up, notching his cock perfectly to my pussy. So I let gravity take hold and slowly took each and every inch. By the time I was fully impaled on his rock hard cock, I was panting and gripping his hair, his head still pulled back. "Fuck... Yes. That tight pussy gripping me." He groaned as I licked his throat and pulled his head down to take his mouth again. As his tongue ran across mine I slowly pulled back and rolled my hips, taking his cock deep again. I started rocking back and forth, letting my hips glide and riding his cock in steady deep thrusts. I began stopping when Id hit the tip, just so he could feel the clench and release of my pussy on the tip of his cock, trying to pull him back in. I was moaning into his mouth and he was lightly thrusting as I was grinding on his cock so the base rubbed my clit just right. I felt the pressure building but knew we would have plenty of time before I came. The lights from the trees were playing across his face and I was tingling. My thighs were shaking and there was a tremor racing through me. Having him at my mercy was so exciting, expecially knowing hed make me pay for it later. I gripped his neck with one hand and his shoulder with the other. My nails digging in as I moaned and my head dropped back. "Fuck..." I moaned as I continued riding him, feeling him spread my pussy open with his hard cock. "Look at me babydoll. Let daddy watch you take him." I shivered as I locked eyes with him. His jaw clenched and he growled, a sharp thrust slamming up into me just as I slid all the way down to grind on his cock. It hit just right and I came suddenly, losing all sense of being. I was simply the vessel for him to fuck and fill. My sudden orgasm pulled him with me; he shouted as he spurted hot and deep, thrusting a few times to force it as deep as he could. I slowly blinked as he lazily thrust, his mouth on my shoulder and his tongue running along my skin. I had one hand on his wrist behind his head and the other had scratched deep marks down his chest and stomach. Marking him. I moaned as he kissed me, still slowly thrusting. "Baby." He said as he kissed me. "MM?" I returned. "Can I put my arms down?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he asked. I sat back suddenly, which forced him deep again causing us both to groan. "Yes, my love." I ran my hands up and down his arms as he wrapped them around me, pulling me further on his lap and against his chest. He put his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and we sat quietly watching the lights twinkle and glow around the room, still connected and still one. "That was delicious, princess. Marked me up pretty good too. But next time, Its my turn." He promised lazily running his fingers along my spine as I closed my eyes and softly touched the scratches on his stomach. He laughed and squeezed me as I slowly drifted, the lights twinkling behind my eyelids. 



© 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Christmas Bound

Waking me