Taking care of him before he takes care of me.

 He was gone all day. So when he came home I had a hot bath waiting for him. Had him go in and soak. Waited until he was all relaxed and then walked in. "Hang on baby, I'm almost done" Bri said relaxed with his head back on the tub. I knelt next to the tub and slid my hand under the water, wrapping my hand around his cock. His eyes slid open. "Baby. I'm supposed to be relaxing... " " I'm just helping daddy." I said softly as he hardened in my hand. "Ungh..."he groaned as I stroked him. His hips flexing,creating little waves in the water. I slid my other hand in and cupped his balls as I kept stroking slowly firmly. "Faster baby. Make daddy cum. " he said as he gripped my hand and moved it quicker. "Yessss like that." He sat up grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me in for a licking, sucking kiss. I rolled his balls as I rolled my tongue across his and he groaned into my mouth as I lightly squeezed. I pulled back and his head fell back as he groaned "unghhh I'm gonna cum.." I stroked and rolled him through it, watching as he came in spurts. I pulled away and sat back. "Unghhh baby..." Bri groaned, reaching for the soap. I unplugged the tub and he flipped the water on to finish in the shower. I stood up, washed my hands in the sink and walked out. "baby! Where.." I smiled and kept walking. I was standing by the bed pushing the covers on his side over when he came up behind me. "baby. What was that..." he started when I spun, grabbed him and pushed him on the bed. "oof." He said laying splayed out where I was straddling him. " Mmmm. My turn" I said before leaning down and taking his mouth with mine. I held his arms down by his head and rolled my hips over his, grinding on his cock. He pulled away, " Baby. I can't that quick." I laughed. " Mmm but you will.. " I slowly started kissing and sucking and licking his tongue as if it were his cock. He groaned and gripped the sheets. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him start to harden between my thighs. "fuck... What you do to me, babygirl... " Brian groaned into our kiss. I slowly slid down him. He went to grab me. "Uh uh. Don't move daddy." I pulled his shorts down as I went. His cock popped out and I quickly swallowed to the base, making him yelp "fuck!" As I swallowed and pulled off with a pop. I giggled. "Baby" he growled. So I swooped in and did it again. But when I got to the base I stopped and held there swallowing around the tip twice. "Oh fuck. God I love how you swallow my cock baby." He twitched and I pulled off "nope. Don't move". He growled in frustration. I smiled and went back to sucking. Going slow and then fast. Licking. Sucking. Saliva running down his cock and balls. He was thrusting trying to go deeper, I was gripping his hips with my nails and gagging as deep as I could. "Baby. I'm gonna... " And I pulled away completely. Stopped. " Whaaa? Baby?? I was almost..." "I know." I said as I lifted my shirt to show him I had no panties on under it. I slid up and slid right down onto his cock. "Ohhh fuck... " Brian groaned his head falling back as he grabbed the sheets. I started sliding up And down, rotating my hips, creaming all over that hard thick cock. "Baby... I need to cum again. . " he moaned. "Mmmm . Not yet daddy. I need to cum first..." I leaned forward, rubbing my tits on his chest as I licked and nipped his chin and then licked down his neck. "Ughhh fuck. . . So tight and wet.. " he groaned as I kept rocking on his cock. So wet and creamy as it leaked down and all over the inside of my thighs from riding him. " Fuck it feels so good daddy.. stretching out my pussy..." I moaned in his ear. " Baby. If you don't fucking move. And I mean now, I'm gonna fuck you raw. " I laughed and then squealed as he flipped us and proceeded to fuck me into a screaming orgasm. As I gripped his back and bit into his shoulder, he lifted my ass and slammed deep. Pulled out and slammed in again. Holding still as he shot hot cum deep into me. I moaned, " unghhh daddy .." " take it baby. Take all that cum... Breed my little kitten since she wants to push daddy"... Brian thrust a few times " mmm yes babygirl. Get it deep in there. .. keep it in.." then he kissed me and pulled out, cum and cream all over his cock and running from my pussy.. my clit all swollen. " Mmm thank you daddy." I said petting my wet pussy " fuck.... My dirty little girl." He kissed me and then went to get cleaned up. I lay there and smiled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Christmas Bound

Waking me