Waking me

 I lay in the dark trying not to let it bother me. The darkness creeping in around me. I was not going to be able to sleep at all. We had watched scary movies earlier and he had fallen asleep on the couch, so I had taken his bed. Now here I was listening to strange sounds in his room and strange shadows cross the walls and ceiling. I grabbed his top blanket, wrapped it around me and darted for the livingroom. I slowed down as I crept up to the couch. I could see his form in the dark but I couldn't tell if he was awake or not. I nervously moved from foot to foot trying to decide what to do, when a arm snaked out and yanked me down onto him. I gasped in fear before I realized i was looking down into his laughing eyes. I smacked his chest, " That's not funny. You scared me. " He chuckled and untucked me from his blanket so that he could slide me between him and the couch. "Shouldn't watch that stuff before bed, babydoll." I cuddled up to his side and sighed as he covered us with the blanket. "Sleep. It'll be alright" He assured me, pressing my face to his chest and kissing my forehead. I cuddled close and fell asleep.... Only to be woken up a few hours later by a hard cock pressed to the boy shorts I was sleeping in. I tried not to move at all, but he was so warm against me. We both must have been moving in our sleep because his cock was between my thighs and every movement I made rubbed him against my pussy, which was getting more wet by the second. I was trying not to pant as I lightly moved back and forth. I let a moan out before I could stop myself. "That's it baby. You awake now?" He growled in my ear before lightly nipping it. I froze momentarily before moving again on a moan as his hand slid down my thigh and between to pull my shorts to the side. Air hit my flesh and i arched into the couch as he rubbed my clit lightly. "I've been dreaming about this pussy for days.. That pretty clit..." He said nipping my shoulder as he slid two fingers in slowly. I reached my arm back and wrapped it around his neck and held him to me as I rode his fingers the best I could from the position I was in. I suddenly found myself empty as he yanked his fingers from me. I moaned in protest, which became a half scream as he yanked my leg up and slammed fully into me. The pain of his sudden thrust was overcome by the pleasure of him stretching me around his thick hard cock. "Fuck baby..." He groaned as he slid out slowly. The retreat was almost better than the initial thrust, but the second slide in lit my nerves on fire and had me squeezing the back of his neck as I hissed in pleasure. I arched my back and tried to fuck myself on his cock. He was so hard and I wanted him as deep as I could take him. His hands gripped my hips, sliding me back and forth so I could move. I started getting into a rhythm. He'd slide in and Id roll my hips so I could feel all of him in me, when he pulled out Id roll on just the tip, so he could feel me tighten on it. We both were moaning continuous and loud. "I need more baby. More of this pussy taking me." He moaned as he rolled me under him so I could look in his eyes as he slid deep again. He took my mouth in a deep licking kiss as I gripped his ass with one hand and neck with the other. I rolled my hips, sliding up and down his cock and he kept fucking me. I pulled back from him until just the tip was in and I moved my hips in  little slides so i only kept the tip. "Oh fuck yes, ride it just like that, that's so fucking good." He groaned. I slid my feet down to wrap around his thighs and rolled my pussy down his cock all the way, fucking him with longer strokes and rolls. He growled as I squeezed around him. "Play with that pussy, baby. I want to watch you cum for me." I moaned and slid one hand between us, feeling where his cock slid in and out of me. Feeling the wetness already leaking from me. He groaned as I held his cock for a moment, loving the feel of it as it slid in and out. Then my fingers slid up and around my clit. I moaned deep and heavy as zings of pleasure slid through my nerves. It felt so good I couldn't do more than close my eyes and enjoy it as he kept riding me.  "Cum baby. Cum for Daddy.." He growled as he bit above my breast. The pain threw me over as my fingers slid across my clit quickly. I kept rubbing as I came around his driving cock. "Yesssss….. Fuck. Im going to .." He groaned just as my body locked up and my legs tightened around his hips, holding him deep to me. I wanted every drop he had to give me. He thrust hard and deep and then froze as the hot ropes of his cum blasted deep into my milking pussy. Then he slowly started to thrust deep, like he was trying to get it all even deeper. "FUck yes. Take all of it. That's a good girl..." He moaned as he collapsed into me. I lay there gasping as he curled around me. He chuckled and leaned up to kiss me. "You fucked me good baby. Maybe we need more horror movies before bed from now on.." I lightly punched his arm and then moaned as he jerked between my thighs. He looked down between us and then back up.. "Mmmm I need more of that pussy baby... Looks like we aren't done yet." and we weren't. ……. 


© 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Christmas Bound