Christmas Bound

                       I was half in the big box of Christmas decorations, tossing out what I needed to decorate his apartment again. I had done it the year before and boy was there some sexy memories from it. Making love under the lights of the tree..  flashes of color across his skin as I rode him.. I sighed and wiggled a little feeling myself slowly getting wet just thinking of him. 

"Baby. . . What are you doing?" I heard him say. 

I felt his hands slide along my hips and I shot up. My back pressed against his chest and his lips touched the back of my neck. 

"Ooo" I moaned, feeling him all over me. 'i was looking for the decorations.' I said, unable to form more. 

'oh?" He asked with a sly smile I could hear in his voice. He stretched and grabbed something. Before I could blink, I realized he was wrapping my wrists in the strands of lit lights I had plugged in to test. He pulled on the makeshift tether and lifted my hands above my head. I pulled at his grasp to test it. "Struggle baby. You know I like it" he said in my ear before placing a licking  kiss on the back of my neck. 

My head dropped back, resting on his shoulder so he could nibble and kiss along my neck. He bit into the space between neck and shoulder, locking down as he pulled my shirt up to rest above my breasts. The cool air in the room causing my nipples to tighten. I moaned. He spun me, causing the strands to wrap tighter around my wrists.

 "Arms up until I say". I was already aroused and would wait just to see how long he'd take before we both were satiated. "Baby" he growled, and I realized I hadn't answered. 

"Yes sir. arms up until you say".

 He growled again as his hands grabbed my face and yanked me to his mouth. His tongue thrust in as I gasped at the suddenness of his move. I moaned and wrapped my tongue around his. Our tongues slid and tangled with each other. I was drowning in the smell and taste of him. I never wanted it to stop.

 His hands slid up the back of my neck and his fingers wrapped in my hair as he deepened the kiss. I sucked on his tongue flicking mine against his. His free hand slid down my neck and chest, slowly down until he caressed and ran his fingers softly along the tops... His fingers circled and lightly rubbed, getting close to my nipples which were so tight... Begging for his touch.. and then they were gone again.

 I groaned and arched towards him, wanting more. *Slap* I gasped and my eyes shot open at the light sting, followed by a spreading warmth radiating from the breast he had just slapped. I held my breath as his fingers wrapped around my stiff nipple. "Ohhh" I sighed as he pinched and pulled at it. 

"Mmm baby. Look at that pretty blush" he said as he switched to the other side, this time pinching and pulling before slapping it, only  to do it all over again. I felt his lips touch the center of my throat and realized my head had fallen back and my eyes had closed with the pain/ pleasure he gave. "No baby.. look at me.. let Daddy see those beautiful eyes, glazed with pleasure." He crooned. 

My eyes slid open to see his green cat eyes close to mine. The possessive look in them causing a moan as I licked my lips. His gaze focused on it and his fingers gripped my hair and my nipple tighter. The tight pain making my pussy slick and heavy, while my skin became tingly and hot. "Daddy... Please... "

 He smirked and let go, slowly pulling his hands away from me. He used just his fingertips to pull my pants down as he sank to his knees, lifting one leg over his shoulder and putting his mouth over my pussy. I gasped as his tongue slid between and along my clit. "Fuck baby. You're soaked already" he said as he began licking and sucking at me. Steady moans were pulled from me. His hands gripped my ass pulling me further on his tongue, biting kisses on the outside, before licking between to my clit again. I stared down at him as he glanced up. His cheeks flushed as he slowly licked, teasingly.

 I went to lower my hands and he shot up, spinning me suddenly, tightening the strand again. He pushed me down over the table next to the decorations box and I cried out as he suddenly slammed into me in one punishing thrust. My pussy tightened at the pain as he slapped my ass with one hard slap, before rubbing in soft gentle sweeps. The rough and then gentle making me flutter and squeeze release around his invading cock.

 "I told you. When I say you could. Now arms up." He growled pulling back, letting me feel every inch as my body tried to hold on. 

I stretched out so my arms were across the table and I was stretched out like a feast.. his hands gripped my hip and the other covered the back of my neck, holding me in place for his deep, rough fucking. His hand on my neck tightening as I tightened. His feet pressed against the outside of mine, forcing my legs closed, tightening me around him. He arched my hips with his hand under my hips and suddenly he hit a spot that made me see stars. I screamed as I gushed around his cock. Tightening so hard, he bit my shoulder as he rode me, his cock dragging along my clit and lips, his balls tapping my pussy making little shocks flare. I realized he hadn't come yet, so I started rolling my hips on the withdraw, riding the tip each time. 

"Baby. Stop.. I'm gonna .. I'm gonna.." he groaned as he fucked me harder.

 "Yesssss..." I moaned, stretching to tip toe and arching higher so he could get deeper. If he was gonna cum I wanted it as deep as he could get. "Cum in me Daddy. Cum in your dirty little slut.." I moaned as he thrust hard a few times and then froze. Little thrusts, hands gripping hard enough to bruise, and making me so happy as I felt his hot sticky load spurting into me. Thick hot strands coating my insides as he thrust deeper a few times. He released my neck and my hip and I felt him slip away. I lay there, stretched over the table with my hands still bound in lights and his cum dripping from my used pussy. As it slid down my thighs I heard him groan.

 "Fuck me, baby. That pretty pussy, full of Daddy's cum.. fuck. Maybe I'll just use you all night." 

I wiggled my ass at him and giggled when he smacked it. "Alright babydoll, let's get you cleaned up. Then we'll do it all again." I sighed happily as he pulled me against him and started unwrapping me. As the lights flashed off the wall and he kissed my neck I realized... *All I want for Christmas is you...*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Waking me