Being Daddy's Toy

 I sat watching the rain pour down in sheets, from the open doorway. I bit my lip and contemplated whether I really wanted to be soaked by the time I got to my car. "You know you really dont want to leave." He said softly from my right shoulder. I knew if I turned my face we would kiss. One of those toe curling, skin tingling ones that only he could give me. I took a deep breath and slowly breathed out.

"I cant stay here with you." I said softly as the storm began to rage outside.

He reached around me and shut the door. The soft click settled into my head and I realized it had already been decided. He caged me between his arms without mashing me against the door. Still giving me the space to move if I really wanted out. I stood completely still, waiting to see what he was going to do. One of his hands disappeared from my view and my hair was brushed over my left shoulder. His hand settled on the back of my neck and lightly squeezed. 

"Youre so tense, princess. Whats the matter? You know I wont hurt you.." He said, slowly and gently, yet with just the right pressure kneading my neck. I sighed as the heat from his hand sank into me. I leaned into his touch, knowing he had me and would never hurt me. He was my gentleman Tiger.

His lips pressed against the back of my neck and I moaned as he started to nibble on the side of my neck and shoulder. His free arm wrapped around my stomach right below my breasts. He gently but forcefully pulled me up against him, holding me tight to him. My head went back against his chest.

"Do you still want to leave, babygirl?" He asked me softly. I shook my head. I wanted this. I wanted it so badly my skin felt like it would burst. He laughed against my skin. "You stay, you'll do everything I say, as I say it." I didn't even wait for him to ask my agreement. I nodded.

"Oh my Pretty princess is eager already.." he said stepping back with me still against him. I followed. He turned us and then released me. "Strip and turn around."

I pulled off my jeans and shirt. Then I got self conscious and looked over my shoulder at him. "All the way princess. " He said still being gentle with me. I could see the heat in his eyes as he stared at me. His hand slid down the front of his pants and he slowly stroked himself. I moaned again and undid my bra letting it slide down as I turned forward again. I slid my fingers in the sides of my panties and started to slide them. The anxiety started to rise again. I couldn't. There was no way, this was already past my comfort... My mind was racing.

Hands slide along my sides and into the top edge of my panties. I froze, my mind blank suddenly. " Its alright princess. Daddy has you." He growled lightly at me, slowly sliding my panties down. "Lift" He commanded tapping my right leg. I lifted my right foot and then my left, stepping out of them. he stuck them in his pocket and the hotness of it left me panting slightly. "Turn around" I turned and was almost up against him. My nipples brushed his chest. I sucked in a breath. I was already so turned on from just his simple touch.

"If I do anything you dont like, let me know. We will stop." He stated. He waited until I nodded. I wanted him to do things to me. Dirty and wild things. Things only he could do to me.

"I want to collar you, princess. You will be Daddys little Princess Pet. I cant wait for you to wear one, but until then this will have to do." He held up his hand and I realized that he had his belt in his hand. I started to step back when he whipped his hand out and wrapped it around my throat. His hold was firm, but there was no danger in his grip. It was a commanding hold and I froze. My body was humming, my nipples tightening..

While I was frozen, he wrapped the belt around my neck and closed it, making a leash. I looked right at him and felt my whole body flush in arousal. I was his pet. As surely as a collar marked me, this makeshift leash also marked me, albeit momentarily. He smirked at me, "You alright baby?" I nodded again, not knowing what to say, if anything right then. He had all my attention as well as control of my body and my arousal.

"I need you to say it out loud babygirl. " He said waiting. I swallowed and told him, " Yes sir, I am completely fine. Good to go." He laughed a little which made me smile. Happy that I could make him laugh. He pulled me to him with the leash. His lips touched mine softly. I inhaled and his tongue stroked across mine. He licked in and out of my lips and the sex filled action made me wet. I could feel the moisture as it slid from my pussy. The more he slid his tongue along and around mine, the wetter I became.

"Kneel." He said pulling down a little on the leash with the barest force. I looked at him for a second wondering if I should kneel or not just to see what hed do. His smile became a little devilish, so I knew not to push it. I slowly sank to my knees right there in his apartment entryway. He held the leash firmly and his other hand ran down my ponytail. "Undo my pants princess. " He said pulling his shirt off and then running his hand through my hair again softly. It was keeping me in the moment with him and the anxiety down. It was calming and arousing at the same time.

I unsnapped his pants and then pulled the zipper down carefully. As his cock slid into my hand, I licked my lips. I was already salivating at the thought of having his hard cock in my mouth, thrusting in and out as he watched me suck him.

" Ooof babygirl. Looks like Daddys girl wants to suck his cock. You want to be a good girl and suck Daddys cock?" He growled, his hand tightening around my ponytail. I looked up and tilted my head a little, dropping my eyes slightly and nodding innocently. He groaned. "Open up babygirl. Suck Daddys cock." I opened and looked up as I leaned forward. He pulled firmly on the leash and I slowly took his cock between my lips, sucking as deep as I could in the first go. His cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged as he groaned. "Fuck babygirl. Thats it.." His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and he forced me to suck him deeper. I loved every second of it. My nose hit right above his cock as he held me deep on him and fucked my mouth rough and fast. I didn't have a chance to gag or really anything. It was fantastic. I was his fucktoy. His dirty slutty princess. His pet slut. He held me tight and pushed deep, his cock flexing deep in my throat. He pulled back as I gagged, saliva rolling down his cock and dripping off his balls. "Fuck, princess. Fuck" He groaned yanking me up with the leash and my hair. I stumbled up, body burning and so wet it was dripping down my thighs.

his hand on the back of my neck, yanked me up on my toes and his mouth roughly took mine. He licked his own taste from my mouth and growled the whole time. All I could do was grip his arms and moan into it.

He gripped the leash and began leading me. I followed him, trying not to touch him as he did. He stopped and looked at me. "You alright babygirl. " I tried not to say what I was thinking, but he waited." Tell me.". 

"I want to touch you." I replied quickly, waiting for the denial.

"Oh babygirl, you can touch me. Put your hands on my arm and dont let go."

I wrapped my hands around the bicep and forearm of the hand holding the leash and walking close but behind him. I knew it was more a protective way of walking, and not the pet way, but I needed that closeness right then. I knew if I didn't I would be overwhelmed and I so wanted this. Him. In his bedroom, he gently turned me so my back was to the bed. Then he pushed me. As I fell back, the belt slid through his hand until he only held the tip.

"Youre going to keep this leash on the whole time. While I eat my pussy. While I fuck my pretty little slut. While I claim and mark whats always been mine.. Do you understand?" He asked lightly pulling and releasing the belt, making me pay close attention to his face. "Yes, sir" I answered softly.

"Good girl" He said, squatting in front of where I lay half on the bed, legs hanging off. I went to lean up on my elbows. "Lay back down!"he commanded. I instantly obeyed. "put your hand out" I lifted my left hand. "Youre going to hold this leash. Do not let go of it." He laid it in my hand and my hand closed around it.

His arms wrapped around my knees and suddenly I felt warm breath against my pussy. He was holding my legs closed with my knees against his chest. I opened my mouth to say something when all that came out was a moan. His tongue slid between my lips, burrowing for a lick. "MM daddys little girl is soaked. She liked what Daddys doing doesnt she." I knew he really wasnt waiting for my answer as he began licking me. He groaned and growled as he tongued my wetness. I was writhing on his face before i even knew what was going on. He suddenly flipped me and I sat straight up, ready to stop this, uncomfortable as anything, when he licked me from underneath. I realized he had me on his face only as he sucked on my clit. I squeaked and then groaned heavily as I rocked on his mouth. His hands grabbed my ass and rocked me deeper into the strokes of his tongue. I started to feel my orgasm approach and was steadily moaning. He gripped my hips tight and sat up, sliding me back right onto his lap. He forced me down onto his cock in one thrust. I screamed and clenched tight onto his big cock. I was so wet that he slid deep. He groaned into my neck and I realized I still had the leash in my hand as he gripped right in front of my throat.

"God. Daddys little slut feels so good wrapped around his cock. Squeezing and releasing. So wet... So fucking hot. Daddy cant wait to fill his little girl with his cum. " he breathed out. He pulled me up onto his thighs tighter so I was sitting wrapped in his arms with my legs around his hips. His hands slid down and he roughly gripped my ass and began rolling me on his cock. I put my hands on his shoulders , which put the leash in my view, causing me to tighten and release on his cock. I moaned and slid my arms over his shoulders pulling myself close to him. sliding the belt into my opposite hand around the back of his neck.

i rocked into his thrusts, moaning into his ear as his lips touched my collarbone. He groaned as the belt lay over his shoulder, connecting us to each other. He fucked me quicker, holding me still so he could fuck deep. I was creaming all over his cock, making it easier for him to slide in and out roughly. His fingers on my ass cheeks gripped and released and i jerked as his fingers slid close to my hole. My mind was suddenly filled with a dirty want. I looked down and he nipped my mouth.

I leaned into it. " Daddy..." I moaned in his mouth. "Yes princess" He groaned. His thrusts were steady and I could feel my body tightening. "Daddy... Will you..." I stopped, nervous. He kissed me and slowly rolled his hips; a long slow deep stroke. "Will I what babygirl. Ask me" I could see the heat flaring. He knew what I wanted. I knew he knew. "Will you... WIll you please fuck my ass, Daddy" I forced out in a rush.

"Oh god babygirl. Yes. Yes Ill fuck my little girls ass." He growled. He kissed me hard and rolled us. He fucked me for a second deep and hard, then he pulled out. He leaned down and licked my clit once before flipping me over. I laughed and then moaned as he yanked me up onto my knees. My ass in the air. "Dont move" He commanded. I heard him rummage in the side table and then his hand ran across my back. I twitched and then relaxed as he stroked me.

There was a snick of a bottle opening and then a silky cold liquid slid down between my cheeks. Id have shot up, but his hand kept me down. His other hand rubbed between my cheeks and I moaned as he slowly slid a finger in. It was so good. Knowing that I was being his dirty little plaything was so arousing. I arched into his touch as he used more of the lube and slid two fingers in. The burning stretch was so sublime, making my body light up. I knew I wasnt going to last much longer.

There was a tap on my clit suddenly. I squeaked and went to sit up. "Dont you move. And dont you dare cum until I say." I nodded and settled back down. I held the belt between my hands and put my head down. I was trusting him to make this good.

I felt the tip of his cock slide along my ass and then tuck into me. I tensed up slightly and his hand rubbed gentle circles on my lower spine. He slowly pushed in, stretching me and igniting the burn again. I moaned and tried to rock back onto him, tightening up.

"Baby, stop. youre gonna hurt yourself. Push out while I push in, princess. Let Daddy in that ass.." I did as he said and moaned in ecstacy as the tip popped in the ring of my ass. The seeming 'pop' causing exquisite pain and pleasure. He groaned as he slid slowly in. slightly pulling back before pushing in a little more. I couldnt take it and rolled my hips, forcing his cock in. He growled, slammed me down, covered me and started fucking me deep and hard. I screamed in joy as he took me. "This it babygirl? This what my little slut wanted? She want Daddy to fuck her ass like the good little slut she is?" He growled in my ear as he steadily worked my ass. I was completely creaming, steadily dripping on the bed below. "Daddy...unnnghhh... Daddy please..." I begged, writhing as much as I could in the cage of his body.

"Tell me Princess. Whats Daddys little slut want"

"Daddy. please. Play with my clit. Make me cum..." I moaned into the bed my face sideways.

He leaned down, fucking my ass with deep long strokes. His other hand slid below me and between my thigh. He groaned as he felt how soaked I was from what we were doing. How aroused he had me. His fingers slid along my clit and I arched, keening. "Fuck babygirl..." he moaned. I slammed back, taking all his cock and then tried to claw at the bed knowing I might not stop myself from coming.

'Oh yes... I feel you tightening babygirl. Youre gonna cum for Dadddy. I love when you cum for me, princess. " I moaned as he gripped my chin and took my mouth, his other hand playing with my pussy. His fingers slowly slid into my pussy and I was lost.I went blind just as he growled at me, "Cum Princess. Cum for Daddy." and I did. My whole body tightened and then exploded. I screamed as I broke apart, and he wrapped his hand around my throat and yanked me up and slammed his cock deep a few times before he came, shooting deep into my ass.

We lay there a little bit later after he had cleaned us both andi was cuddled to his chest.

" We arent finished princess, this is just a break. " I leaned up and looked at him. He smirked. " Oh what, did you think Daddy was happy with just taking your ass? Oh no princess. Daddys going to take and mark that pussy too. Im going to fill you with my cum and Claim every inch of whats mine. Daddys pussy will be completely marked with his seed. " I sighed and kinda swooned until my chin was on his chest and I was staring up at him in joy. He leaned down and pulled me up so he could kiss me. I sighed into his mouth, so happy and so content.....


©2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Christmas Bound

Waking me