Caught

 I leaned against the wall, fingers between my legs, head back and eyes closed as the thought of him and his rough hands ran through my mind. The thought of them on my body and doing what I was doing making me wet and achy. I moaned and didn't hear the door open. I had one hand under my skirt, panties to the side and the other holding it up so I could play with my wet flesh.

“Good god girl, are you trying to kill me?” I heard from a roughened voice close to me.

My eyes slammed open as I realized he stood in front of me watching my hand between my legs. I gasped and yanked my hand away in horror that he caught me. I stepped to the side and he followed.

“Show me your hand” he growled at me. I slowly showed him the hand that was between my legs. He gripped my wrist and lifted my fingers to his mouth; sucking them clean one by one causing me to clench in delight. “ Mmmm you taste like honey…” he said turning my hand so he could bite the pad of my pinky. I sucked in a breath and tightened up. I started to pull away when he suddenly spun me and I found myself pinned, with one arm behind my back. I moaned as his mouth touched my ear.

“You're a bad girl and you're going to beg me before this is over.” He whispered running his lips along my ear softly.

I turned my head so we were staring at each other. “Think you got what it takes?”

He used his free hand to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and trailed his fingers down the side of my neck; the nerve there jumped and hot blood rushed through my body. I could barely gasp out “ That's a good start.”

I arched as he chuckled softly in my ear. “I've barely gotten started, hun” I felt his warm breath flow across my skin seconds before his tongue ran over the lobe of my ear and to the spot where my neck and ear meet, slowly moving behind it.

I yanked my head away. “ No. Not the neck!.” I attempted to lean away. He shoved me into the wall with just his grip on my arm. keeping me secure between it and his body.

“Why not?” He asked lazily as his lips softly skimmed behind my jaw. The feel of his lips touching such a sensitive spot made my heart speed up and my nipples tighten. Hot blood flooded my body making my skin tingle.

I groaned as his hand tightened on my wrist. The deep sound he pulled from me making me attempt to struggle. I needed to get away from this feeling. It was overwhelming. His teeth dragged down my neck as his hand tightened, making sure I was unable to move.

I felt him blow softly on the area he just scraped and my breath caught roughly. “I asked you a question. I expect an answer” he said, his voice a dark roughness that ran across my nerves.

I gritted my teeth and shook my head a little, refusing to answer. His free hand slid into my hair, tightened, and pulled a needy moan from me as he pinned my head to the wall. He licked the base of my neck and bit down just hard enough to send jolts of electric pleasure shooting through my body and into my clit. He pushed his hips into mine; the throb of his cock against my ass making my stomach tighten and a flood of moisture wet my panties even more. “Oh god…”

He pulled my head further to the side, affording him more access as he pulled at my neck between his teeth. “More like the Devil, sweetheart.” He said roughly before putting his teeth back to my skin and licking the skin trapped between his teeth. I shuddered as a shiver runs over my skin, causing my free hand to clench against the wall where it lay next to my face.

“Fuck me..” I gasp squeezing my legs together hoping it'd stop the cream leaking from my pussy.

He chuckled as he kissed the spot he had just bitten. “We will definitely get to that. I am just getting started…” He kicked my feet apart, knocking me off balance and keeping me pinned with his hips.

I suck in air as my hand flattens. I can't control it as my hips arch so i can feel his hard cock rub against my ass. He rolls his hips,grinding his cock against me. The feel of his steel like cock rubbing me so deeply makes my clit swell and more juice leaked from me. I was afraid it would run down my open thighs any moment.

I couldn't take it anymore.i had to take care of this fire he had ignited in me. I was already ready to cum. I could feel that it would only take a few touches of my fingers across my slick flesh.

My free hand slid down the wall and at my waist I turned it in, running it down towards where I needed touch most. “I'm so wet…” I moaned as I touched the top of my panties. Before I could go any further he gripped that wrist as well, jerking my hand down to my side.

“Don't you dare.” He said. I try to tug my hand from his grasp, but he keeps me from touching myself. I rocked against him since I couldn't free my hand. He leaned in and I felt his lips ghost my neck, making me arch into him. I feel him lick the spot he bit and I froze. He yanked both wrists behind my back and held them there. I heard the clink of his belt buckle and suddenly leather surrounded my wrists, linking them together. I pulled at it, testing it's strength. He pressed himself against my back and bites hard on the same spot as before.

My nipples become painful, they're so hard. My clit throbs and my pussy creams. It's slick and aching. His hand lands on my hip and slides up my ribs, around and up between my breasts and wraps around my throat. I freeze as he nuzzles the back of my neck.

His fingers wrap more securely around my throat as he applies pressure and pulls me against his cock,nestling it between my cheeks despite my skirt and his pants between us.

His other hand slid around my hip and down the outside of my thigh. He brought it back up the inside of my thigh and stopped right before he reached where I wanted his hand most. I moaned and tried to arch my hips toward his fingers, but his hand tightened around my throat, as he growled against my neck. “You'll beg for everything I can give you before this night is over. I promise you that.”

I begin to protest, when his hand slides up my cloth covered slit. He rested his hand so his middle finger lay between the lips of my pussy and he ground himself against me. It  forced my nipples to slide against the wall and I moaned at the friction.

 He pulled his hand up tighter against me so my clit rested against his middle finger. I felt it flex and he rubbed slightly.

I sucked in a breath and feel myself clench up, a wave of pleasure flushing my skin and making my legs shake. I suddenly wished he'd fuck me. I didn't care how, just that he did. Hard, deep, rough. I just wanted the empty feeling inside to cease.

He bit me again as he squeezed my neck letting me know he was in control. "You want me baby?" He breathed against my neck. " He slowly rubbed my clit. Almost too lightly. Enough to make me feel crazy. I needed more. 

My hands clenched and flexed behind my back. I felt them graze his cock where he stood closely against me. I flattened them and rubbed where I felt his tip through his pants. 

He groaned and tightened one hand around my neck and the other pressed harder on my clit. "Yessss.." I moaned as I felt his hardness and the pressure against my clit. His hand pulled away from clit and then I felt him slide his foot between mine, pushing mine further apart as he held me with the hand around my throat. 

I leaned into his hand as he slid his cock along my wet slit. Rubbing my cream all over the tip of his hard cock. Then he slid in slowly. I gasped as the tip popped into my tight pussy; the cream easing him in. 

"God babygirl. Feels so good. " He groaned as he slowly pulled back out, fucking me with just the tip for a while. Driving me crazy until my hands were trying to grip something. Then he leaned me forward a little further and I moaned as he started fucking me exactly as I needed to be. 

He was shafting me rough and hard using his grip on my throat to yank me onto his driving cock as he snarled and growled against my throat. Grinding his cock on the deep stroke and pulling out until just the tip was touching before stroking in roughly again. "Yes baby. That's it. Take my cock like that. God... I can feel all that cream on my cock and balls.. you love being used like a dirty little cumslut don't you..?" 

All I could do was beg for him to cum in me. To flood me and breed me like the dirty whore I was for him. Loving the dirty way he talked to me and used me. I could feel my pussy starting to pulse and knew I wasn't lasting much longer. I could feel the cream leaking from me steadily and running down my thighs as he fucked me steadily and deeply. 

I arched my ass a little, allowing him to catch and rub deep as he hit inside. "Fuck baby. Gonna make me cum. . That's it. Make daddy cum babygirl..." He growled as he held me tightly and slammed deep a few times. Then he held still and I came as he started to spurt hot cum deep into me. My mouth opened and I went blind as the colors flashed in front of me. He groaned as I milked him and he flooded my pussy, both of our juices running out and down my thighs, feeling the hot cum deep in my pussy, overfilled. We stayed that way for a second as he slowly thrusted a few times, making sure it was deep in me. Then he kissed my shoulder, pulled out and undid me. I pulled my arms forward and he turned me and rubbed my wrists. I smiled and he kissed me. 

"Come on baby. We aren't done. " And he pulled me with him heading to the bedroom. . 


©2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Den Part 1

Christmas Bound

Waking me